Coldwell Banker Burnet
14115 Viking Drive Ste 200
Eden Prairie, MN 55344
Service oriented. Results driven. Real estate agent.
The foundation of Dan's career has been built on his philosophy of a service oriented, results driven approach to real estate. Whether you are a first-time home buyer or seller, seasoned veteran or investor; he believes that you deserve the same level of service no matter what. He believes that the success of his business isn't only determined by his hard work and dedication but the connections that he makes along the way and the opportunities entrusted to him by his clients. As a full-time REALTOR®, Dan dedicates his day to staying up to date on the real estate market, researching and integrating new marketing strategies and continually expand his knowledge. Dan's clients have recognized his efficiency and ability to stay focused, communicate thoroughly and negotiate/protect their best interests while maintaining control of the transaction and bringing a little humor to the table as to why their real estate goals were met with little to no stress. His passion for real estate and people are recognized by both his clients and colleagues. Each year, with the help of his clients, Dan chooses a charity or two to receive a portion of each sale; he strongly believes in giving back to the communities he is fortunate to serve.
Are you ready for a different real estate experience?
Give Dan a call today. 651-270-6366
Volunteerism and Community Involvement
- St Jude Children's Hospital-Volunteer/Contributor
- Minneapolis Mayhem Rugby Football Club- Member
- Minnesota Youth Rugby- Volunteer/Contributor
- Habitat for Humanity- Volunteer
- Feed My Starving Children- Volunteer/Contributor
- Alpha Phi Omega-National Co-Ed Service Fraternity- Alumnus/Volunteer/Contributor
- Special Olympics of Minnesota- Volunteer/Contributor
- Special Olympics of Wisconsin- Volunteer/Contributor
- Boys and Girls Club of America- Volunteer/Contributor
- Toys for Tots- Volunteer/Contributor
- Twin Cities Pride- Volunteer
- AmeriCorps*National Civilian Community Corps- Former Corps Member
- Member of the National Association of Realtors
- Member of the Minnesota Association of Realtors
- Member of the Minneapolis Area Association of Realtors
- Animal Rescue
As your real estate expert, I bring a wealth of knowledge and expertise about buying and selling real estate in the Twin Cities metro. I am delighted to assist you. Here are some of the things I can do for you:
Find Your Next Home
You need someone who knows this area inside and out! I can work with you to find the right home at the right price for you, including all the neighborhood amenities that matter - not to mention the essential criteria you have for your ideal home
Sell a Home
When it's time to move, you need someone who will advertise your home, show to prospective buyers, negotiate the purchase contract, arrange financing, oversee the inspections, handle all necessary paperwork and supervise the closing. I can take care of everything you need, from start to close.
Consult on Home Selling Tactics
Oftentimes buyers don't visualize living in your home the way you do. I can make your home attractive to its ideal audience - which can help you get top dollar. Things like staging the home, making repairs or minor improvements, or even simply painting the walls can be the difference between a home resting on the market and one that's sold fast.